Sorry we haven't updated in a while. Things have been so crazy in our lives. Ivan and I have both been very busy. I usually go to work early and come home late. Teaching 4th grade is a lot of work, but I like it. It's very challenging. I think that's what I like so much.
Madeline is doing excellent. After she got over her reaction the first time, she had another one. Along with a runny nose and cough. Now, all of that has cleared up and she is her normal smiley self again. She is also getting more teeth and recently said her first words!! She said, Bye, Bye and waved!!!
We also have a new addition to our family. A dog!! This little dog just appeared on our porch one day and would not go away. We never found anyone looking for him, so after much debate, we just decided to keep him. He is a Chihauhau/Terrier mix and is a puppy. He's very sweet, and loves attention. He also likes to chew. He is very smart and is doing well with potty training. Oh, and his name is Chicharron! I'll try to post a picture this weekend.
Until then, I'm over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment