Here we are busier than usual. It's almost February and time for the first TAKS test. It seems like that's most of what "my world" revolves around now. 4th grade and TAKS testing. I struggle day to day in this season of my life, trying to divide my time between work, family, God, and sleep. It's diffifult. Most of my days are consumed with work, then a little bit of time with M, then more work, then bed. It's an interesting season of life. It's like the real world, full force! I don't know what I would do without God. He is faithful to me always, and continually pursues Ivan and I, and doesn't let us go, even though our lives are mainly filled with work and school. He still continues to bless us,mostly through our beautiful daughter. Who is such a precious gift. God's princess, we call her! I try daily to remind myself that it's the eternal things that matter the most. Either way the daily struggle continues between my flesh and the Holy Spirit. Between acknowledging Him and doing things His way or my way. Some of the difficulty comes with a huge workload, and a stressfull job. However, I'm thankful (sometimes I have to remind myself) for the difficult times, for this is where I really learn to trust and rely on God, and not myself. I still have a lot to learn on that one though!!! In light of it all, I have an abundance of things to be thankful for: salvation, mercy/grace, husband, daughter, family, job, house, too many cats, food, and million more things that many people in this world do not have.
Wherever you are in your life, whether you know Jesus personally or not, He knows us, and loves us. Remember Psalm 139.
To wrap it up, I'll post some recent pics of God's little princess right now!
Just like before, I'm not able to label the pics for some reason. They just come up as words............
1 comment:
Paula...she is beautiful!!!!! I haven't gotten to know her personality (which I am very sad about), but the pics remind me of you! Sweet, fun, precious, and a flare for the dramatic side (in a good way). Love you and hope to see you all soon!!
Post a Comment