Here are just a few more recent pics. We have a lot going on this week. Tests for Ivan, 2 TAKS tests for my students and taking M to a new doctor tomorrow. We hope she can help us figure out why M has had diarrhea for 3 weeks. We have been to the rotating not great doctors here in K-ville, but nothing has changed. Anyways, I think it will be a good week. Tough with a few late nights, but good.
About the pics: I'm still not able to write comments with each pic. There are some from our recent trip to the aquarium, in which M was not as scared of the fish this time, then we ate at Whatabuger by the bay, there is also a sailboat pic there for my dad. Oh, and the first picture, she did NOT want me to be taking her picture!!
Enjoy!!!
2 comments:
Just when I start to think M looks like you, you put up a pic of her and Ivan and it is like a perfect mini-me of him! So cute!
She is just beautiful!! In some of the pics I think she looks like you, but in some of them she looks like Ivan...especially when you put them together!
Post a Comment