Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today we had Jason, Lisa and Mikey over for dinner. It was great! I love having them near by. We had Beef Broccli Pie and Chicken Broccli Pie. It was so wonderful to eat with them at our dining room table. Next time I'm going to use my china!!!
Not too much going on still. The pest control people are coming tomorrow. Hopefully it will take care of all our pests.
I'm starting to get anxious about setting up my classroom, thinking about all the things I want to do in there and what my rules are going to be. Can't have too many for Kinder! Hopefully I'll be able to work on my room next week. I'm going to call my principal tomorrow since it will be August 1st.
Hope everyone is doing fine.
More to come later.
P

1 comment:

Brad and Tammy said...

Hello Paula and Ivan!
So excited about your blog! Looks like you guys are settling in. So glad you made it okay with Hurricane Dolly. Even though you had some leaks, it could have been much worse! Thank the Lord for small miracles. I will be checking up on you guys periodically so blog often! I'm praying for you and your new job, Ivan's new classes, and Maddie's new school.


WWW.tammyandbrad.blogspot.com