Lot's has been going on today.
I am sad as I write this because I was just checking a friends blog and their baby girl is hanging on to life in the NICU. My heart just breaks for them. Please pray for them. There little girl's name is Life.
Also, there has been a change in my job. I went to my school to start setting up my kinder classroom and was told that they wanted me to now teach Bil. 4th grade. Huge difference and huge shock. I know I can do it, I've just been thinking all summer about Kinder and now I've got to switch to 4th! I know that God has a plan and that there is some reason for this change. I was a little bummed out at first, but as I said, I know there is a reason. I will take it and do the best that I can. I've got to figure out everything I'm going to do in my room though.
Also, I can't get into my room until next week and that will really only give me two days to work in my room before I have to report for staff developement. I am a little stressed to say the least. Also, the principal that hired me unexpectedly retired last week. So at this point our school doesn't even have a principal!
Either way, these things are so small in comparison to Matt and Lauren and their little baby girl fighting for her life.
I'm so thankful to God for the wonderful blessing and gift He's given us in Maddie. She is truly and blessing and gift and always makes our lives better.
Well, I'm going to watch Tori and Dean have their baby and think about 4th grade!!
Goodnight.
1 comment:
Hi -- Sometimes, things out of our control provide us a time to shine....maybe teaching 4th grade BE is your shining moment! Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment