I love pizza!

No more pictures please!
My new do.:)
How does this work again?
Here are a few pics of Maddie today. Today she ate pizza for the first time. I know it's not too healthy, but, it's a classic! She did have butternut squash and lots of cantaloupe with it. I tell you what, I'm amazed at how much she can eat sometimes. She loves fruit. I'm sure she'll get pickier someday! Today was also the first day that we took out one of her bottles. Her doctor said we could wait till 12 months, and take one bottle for one week at a time, for example we started with her afternoon bottle. Now she won't have that anymore, next Saturday we'll stop the morning bottle and just do breakfast, then the next, the one I'm afraid of, the night time bottle! We'll see how that goes. We're going ahead and taking out bottles, because I'd rather do it, at least that afternoon one, with Ivan and I and not wait till she's in daycare. She also drank some milk today too. Hopefully she will continue too. As Ivan and I are not milk drinkers.
My biggest prayer for her is that she will give her life to God and love Him more than anyone. I pray that she will delight in Him and that He would make her wise.
I believe Ivan and I have to be intentional in teaching her about God. And I know it starts with our own lives.
Tomorrow we're going to visit another church. It is a church that was going around our neighborhood inviting people to a block party they're going to have in the park down the street. I was impressed as I used to help with and invite people to block parties when I was a summer missionary in Indiana. It is a Baptist church, although not traditional they say. We'll see. At least they're reaching out to the community. Hopefully I can check out their doctrine tomorrow and make sure it's sound. We're also going to go to the block party.
Monday I will be working in my classroom and starting to set it up. Hopefully I'll get everything done I need to. I want to say a huge thanks to Tammy for sending me the package of stuff and some lesson plans and to my mom who is sending me 2 boxes of books to use in my room. I am truly appreciative to my family and to those of you at Herfurth(my former schoool) for helping me out. God is always taking care of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment