Monday, October 6, 2008

Chicharron! (Cheech)
I like to climb in Mommy's cart.
MMMMM, I wonder what's for supper?
I'm such a ham!
I love raviolies and milk!
Go Cowboys!
Hangin' out with my papa.
This is for me?!!!
I love it!
Daddy's girl.


Hey everyone,


Things are going okay here. I have been sick for the last week and have not had a voice since Saturday. Hopefully taking off work today will help. Last week was not a good week. I was sick with a cold and I got some stomach virus that eventually passed on to Maddie and Ivan. I through up all in the nurses office at school! Never done that before! It was just a one day thing for all of us.


You'd think I hadn't been teaching for 5 years the way I've been getting sick! I guess the germs are different down here.


Also, we have not found a church yet. I find my life profoundly different here. I am so busy and so tired I am living day to day without spending one ounce of time with God. It's like there's no difference between me and anyone else. We're supposed to be different. I am in my values, but not anything else at this point. I feel like Jesus is just standing by waiting for me to come to Him.


And about church, either we or Maddie has been sick on the weekend or the ones we've gone to just don't seem right for us or dead.


Anyways, pray for us if you think about it. Here are some new great pics of Maddie!

No comments: