Sunday, November 16, 2008

I should be grading papers but.......











Oh how I loath grading papers!!! I have grades due on Tuesday, so I better get busy. I would rather update our blog though. We have been so busy. I am feeling the pressure of 4th grade and getting my kids ready to pass their tests, not to mention all the many other things I have to keep up with as a teacher. I do not like the test pressure though.
Anyways, Madeline is doing great. A couple weeks ago Ivan's mom and grandma were here. She had a great time being able to stay home and not have to go to daycare everyday. It was such a blessing to have them here also, besides the fellowship, we really didn't have to cook or clean for two weeks!!! It was great.
Here are some of our latest pics of Maddie. I don't have any Halloween pics. They are all on Aunt Lisa and Grammy's cameras. Here are some from this week though.
We also have another cat! He is living outside for right now. His name is Whataburger, because...., we found him at the Whataburger one night after a football game about a month ago.
It is also finally cold enough here for a sweater!!! Very unusual for down here. We actually had to buy a heater for Maddie's room! (Our house does not have heat) We however enjoy sleeping in the cold!
Sorry there are no labels for the pics. For some reason it won't let me label them. Oh well. :)

1 comment:

Marc and Laura Rose said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big Maddie is! I'm sorry you've all been sick. We'll be praying for you - I know it's hard to find a church home. We miss you 3!